FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rear control arms (lower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If they need bushings that is OK with me. Also if anyone has any bolts such as shock bolts, camber bolts ect.. I'll need those aswell.

Thanks, Mike.
(08-26-2010, 01:14 AM)cagedcbr Wrote: [ -> ]If they need bushings that is OK with me. Also if anyone has any bolts such as shock bolts, camber bolts ect.. I'll need those aswell.

Thanks, Mike.

You won't likely find any that are used ... the bushings all get mangled when trying to remove the LCA and Ford doesn't sell them individually ... I bought all the stuff you listed in the states (including the new, heavier duty LCA) for not a lot of cash.
Where were you at the begining of the summer. I swapped out my entire rear sub-frame with an SVT unit. You could have had all my old stuff for free rather than me leaving it at the side of the road for the scrap metal guy. Mind you, you would have had to replace the bushings anyways. But you would have had the spares to work on before taking your car apart.
LOL, were you the one that got that off the SVT in Meaford? I had a friend of mine ask me to look for an svt rear bar for him and thought of that ad, then noticed somewere on here someone installing an SVT rear subframe. Figured it must have been off that SVT. Bushings will be replaced no matter what on whatever I find so that is to bad.
Yeah that was the one. Scorcher000 and I dove up there and pocked it up and I installed it myself in the driveway. Good luck on your search for LCA's.
Found some, reinforced too!
On a side note, I have struts/shocks with 104k on them for free. Also have one unbroken rear spring. Location: Quinte West/Belleville