FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So long, farewell... F2 usa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
go onto F2 usa's site and this is what shows up.... good thing no1 bought their shitty as turbo kit Smile and turbo tom can suck my schlong for defending redardo

F2 Update

Posted on 27th Aug 2010 @ 8:08 AM

It is great sadness that we must close down F2 forever...due to outside issues my time has been spent dealing with these issues. However there will be someone taking over our parts so with that atleast most of the items will continue. All people with outstanding orders should be contacted very shortly from the new owners and rest assured you will be taken care of. The f2usa email will still work but only for a little while....I do not know the full plans of the future owners but rest assured they will bring back a lot of our great parts and continue them with pride. Again with a heavy heart I must leave the business and pass the torch, I really wanted to make this something special but it cannot be. Thanks and GOD Speed to you all....see you around....
Well I heard nothing but crappy feedback about them anyway.
They made great stuf tho.
they made great stuff, however they have been developing a turbo kit for years and a supercharger for over a year now for duratec. they have screwed a lot of people over/taken their sweet time shipping out virtually everything. i guess ricardo had a lot of bad employees and that basically made it so he was running it solo. hopefully the new owners are better.

Also, no body buy from HTP and heres why...
http://forums.focaljet.com/ask-our-spons...ost7440211
thats too bad, their thermostat housing was sweet.
ya but you will be waiting for a long time to see one, maybe eternity lol

they tried to go big to fast and fell. they are behind with their suppliers and with their dealers like CFM on sending parts to them to sell. they used customer money to fund their rally car project and now they are up s**t creek without a paddle. i hope they sort their s**t out but i think this is an end to HTP