FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: tires?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was hoping i wasnt going to have to replace my summers befor this winter but it looks like im gona have to.

im looking at 215/45/R17 Nankang NS2 but is any one on here running 205/40/R17 on stock svt wheels or EAPs i just wana know how they look.

the 205/40 shoould rub considerlably less with my wheel spacers thats y im looking at the smaller tires.

thanks all
i'd stick with 215/45's would be best. did you need all 4 tires or just two, or just one?
You should try a 205-45-17.
You'll still get the side wall profile but have a little less width so you shouldn't have any rubbing issues.
What Eibach springs are you using to get rubbage, Sportlines? Loose the wheel spacers and everything will be fine. 215-45's and you will be flush.
(09-03-2010, 12:04 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]What Eibach springs are you using to get rubbage, Sportlines? Loose the wheel spacers and everything will be fine. 215-45's and you will be flush.

i think sport lines. but its not flush i want tire almost out side of fender. any who i dont want much less side wall just a narrower tire.
I run the nankang the exact same model and size you mentioned and these tires had my car on three wheels in the corners excellent tire for the price!