FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: LOOKING FOR A STOCK RADIO HARNESS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

Because I bought back the focus after the break in, the prick who broke into my car snipped the harness. I now need to fix this myself.

Anyone got one kicking around they would sell me and toss in the mailbox for me? the dealer doesn't carry those anymore. Sad

Thanks guys.
dealer will not carry but metra does.

00~04 71-1770

05~07 71-5520-1
Metra doesn't deal to the public. Neither does the place THEY get their stuff from. :mad:
I have to make an appointment at the rip off stereo shop to get it done.
of coruse they do not deal to the public, i can get it for you but the problem is my supplier wants to order $50 or above.

i gave you part number, so you can get it from online source.

click this, check sellers rating before purchase.
it will cost you $20 shipped, cheaper than getting from lcoal audio shop because they charge you as special order and wiill cost you $50.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=...Categories
and..

if you do not want to get it and want to do hard-wiring and are close to my location, i would do this for you for coffee.
Thanks for the link to the ebay link. I ordered one!

Next question.
Where do i get the antenna wire? The asshole snipped the stock white antenna wire. I just want to make sure I buy the right one.
for the antenna wire, it is one long cable from antenna base, but you do not have to get that one, you can simply get antenna extend cable and cut it and wire new antenna plug in, i have spare, actually brand new gm antenna plug that you can cut off.
That will plug into the OEM radio?
Small hole?
are you going to put back oem radio?
if that is what you wanted, nvm what i said.

for the oem radio, go to bestbuy or future shop and ask for this BAA11, it is brand is "bestkits".
[Image: BAA11.jpg]
cut the end and hard wire.
Shaweeeet!
The dudes at Best buy wouldn't sell it to me.
They said it couldn't be hardwired because it's a braided wire.
The did offer to plug it into the existing outlet for 10 dollars a minute.

WTF?
that bb dude must be f!@#ed as hell
what do i drive, "focus", i cut mine intentionally and hardwired antenna no problem.
i can take a pic if you want to.
go to futureshop or different bb location and do not mention that you are hardwiring antenna.
pmd pics for ya