FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, September 20th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Same as always, Dixie & Aimco Mississauga. 7 PM as usual.
I am posting this on my iTouch so it is short and sweet. Post if you can make it out. We are running out of daylight and warm weather so plan your upcoming Mondays wisely.

Attedding:

1) Focus man. Focus.
2) Scorcher000
3) svt_fan1129
4) SL8RZZX3
5) andrewsfm
6)

Maybe attending:

1) Burnin21
2) 01SE-ferferp
3)MIAJeff
I'm out for sure, I got the dentist at 6.
I'm there.

Yar teeth better shine like pearls in order to miss this Tetra lol
I know I can't make this one, have to attend our clinic's Annual General Meeting that night Sad

NefCanuck
When was the last time you made it out Chad? I haven't seen you for ever.
(09-15-2010, 02:15 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]I know I can't make this one, have to attend our clinic's Annual General Meeting that night Sad

NefCanuck

Methadone clinic Dan? LOL
(09-15-2010, 09:32 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]When was the last time you made it out Chad? I haven't seen you for ever.
(09-15-2010, 02:15 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]I know I can't make this one, have to attend our clinic's Annual General Meeting that night Sad

NefCanuck

Methadone clinic Dan? LOL

I wish Tongue

NefCanuck
I know, it's been awhile Sad
There's been a lot of s**t going on lately.
(09-16-2010, 02:31 AM)tetra Wrote: [ -> ]I know, it's been awhile Sad
There's been a lot of s**t going on lately.

No prob, we all have our own issues.
OKAY! I will be there. Ive already missed one! I'm a newbie so don't be scared to welcome me!
I am a possibility! If I do make it, it will be after 9pm when im outta work!

01SE-ferferp

Put me down as a may be, all depends on the work load that day. If I go I know my car will cause an impression (in either bad or good way) because of what I have done with it, perhaps some of you remember what I have done on a post I did few weeks ago.
I'll be there..... might even be in a focus this time!! lol
If everything goes as planned this weekend I should have some new audio equipment installed come Monday. I have some cutting, fabbing, mounting, wire tucking, and mostlikely fiberglassing to do if the weather cooperates.
I'll do my best to be there as well. Put me down as a maybe.
I'll be there.
Cool Beans People. Dress warm.
FC.net hat time lol

Perhaps if Dark Puppet is watching, we could gather some money from ppl and get some nice jackets put together!!!!
Johnny, I need you to check out my new audio to make sure it is all hooked up alright. Unless Kona is coming, then you can just watch. LOL
(09-21-2010, 01:56 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Johnny, I need you to check out my new audio to make sure it is all hooked up alright. Unless Kona is coming, then you can just watch. LOL

did you receive my pm?
if not, here is what i replied.

Quote:sound to me speaker is shorting out..
front and rear is not connected but when 1 speaker shorts out, headunit put itself a protection mode..
when you install front door speaker, were you using plastic spacer i gave to you?
because alpine is using crossover large enough to touch 5x7 opening.
use black spacer 2 per speaker and see what happens.

and can't this time, i have a job interview thing going on for few days at different places, i had to install remote starter/alarm on 07 audi a3, 04 caravan, 07 camry so far..
but i will be there next mm.
I did recieve your PM Leo, but my work computer will not allow me to reply. It wasn't with the speakers you had provided for me, but it was fine this morning. I did disassemble the drivers door last night and shortened up my wires a bit but it didn't do anything, until today. But like I said, this morning Great Success!!!!
Pages: 1 2