FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB aftermarket exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have a 2000 zx3 and im looking for an aftermarket exhaust....i dont really have any brands in mind... my price range is $300 anyone got any ideas???
(09-15-2010, 02:30 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a 2000 zx3 and im looking for an aftermarket exhaust....i dont really have any brands in mind... my price range is $300 anyone got any ideas???

For not much more than your 300 you can get a brand-new MBRP cat back IIRC ... they don't list it on their website, but apparently they still have them for less than 400
AFAIK they build to order. Give them a call and go for a drive to Huntsville. I believe they will even do the install too.
(09-15-2010, 09:23 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]AFAIK they build to order. Give them a call and go for a drive to Huntsville. I believe they will even do the install too.

hmmm i might consider the MRBP, is there some where in Canada i can get it?? i dont want to pay an arm and a leg for it to be shipped from the states. i was on summitracing.com checking out their flow master cat back, $295, but the shipping on that was $141.....

the AFAIK sounds like a good idea but my focus currently has no exhaust, so driving to huntsville would probably deafen me....lol i might call around to some exhaust shops near my house and get a price. i'm hoping someone on here has a used exhaust they can part with....
The MBRP offices and production facility are 2.5 hous north of Toronto in Huntsville. You can see their new offices from Hwy 11. If I was to order from my work it would have to be shipped to PA first then shipped back to Canada. Call them and see if they would do a direct ship to you.
(09-15-2010, 08:50 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]The MBRP offices and production facility are 2.5 hous north of Toronto in Huntsville. You can see their new offices from Hwy 11. If I was to order from my work it would have to be shipped to PA first then shipped back to Canada. Call them and see if they would do a direct ship to you.

hmmmm i might just drive to huntsville and pick one up..Big Grin
I'm running the MBRP and would recommend it to anyone... Call them direct. I had mine shipped to my house for around $350.
I'd recommend calling them directly via the 866 number on their website. Then, for the cost of your time and gas, either pick it up and bring it back or see if they can do the install. If they have an opening with one of their install guys at the shop, they'll squeeze you in.
i think im going to go with the mrbp....$315 plus tax.....$40 to ship it....they're hours are 9-5 monday to friday so i cant drive out there and get it....and as for the install i can do that myself....thanks for the all help guys..!! this site is best!!! if anyone needs any help let me know!
i talked to them earlier this week. He told me they no longer produce kits for the focus. Said my best bet would be Ebay if i wanted a MBRP kit. BOOOOOO
damn week to late mbrp was at the barrie flea market sell all foucs cat backs for 150 cash
you gotta be shitting me.....
No way. That is some bad news. Did you ask if they would make one for you?
the guy said they had wagon kits still in stock but i already have one. they still stock focus kits but they arent making more. lol i would call them and see if they will still do that price. just tell them you wanted one at the flea marked but he didnt bring one with him.
(09-18-2010, 12:09 PM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]the guy said they had wagon kits still in stock but i already have one. they still stock focus kits but they arent making more. lol i would call them and see if they will still do that price. just tell them you wanted one at the flea marked but he didnt bring one with him.

i was told buy the guy at the mbrp booth that if i called they could give me the same price as the flea market.

my buddy got 5in turbo back for his superduty for like 250 or somthing
A friend of mine just ordered one for his SAP ZX5. They still have some in stock. Call now! Smile
what was the price at the flea market on focus systems?
I know you can find them on Ebay right now, from an exhaust shop in Huntsville. They want $300 + $45 shipping (USD) for them...
(09-24-2010, 09:20 AM)xXCMGXx Wrote: [ -> ]what was the price at the flea market on focus systems?
150.00 cash
(09-24-2010, 01:47 PM)reldridge Wrote: [ -> ]I know you can find them on Ebay right now, from an exhaust shop in Huntsville. They want $300 + $45 shipping (USD) for them...

I emailed MBRP again and thats the price they gave me saying they had 1 left in stock. kinda wierd because i emailed them a week ago and they said they had none left. At that price i will get a 2.5 inch system from the states instead.
Pages: 1 2