FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FOR SALE: '02 SVT front seats (blue)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SOLD!!!
so is she the ex because of the burn? Tongue lol
No...THAT ex I buried in the backyard Wink
No rears?
Pics? is the burn in the cloth or leather?
No rears...
(09-15-2010, 09:26 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Pics? is the burn in the cloth or leather?

Pics coming...burn is in the cloth, seat bottom center, towards the front.
I was going to cut a piece of fabric from my door panel (not a visible piece) and glue it inside the hole on the inside, to make it less visible.
Bump....
Yaaaar, I may be interested. Awaitng pics.
If your seriously interested, I'll go make the trip to take the pic's today.

Does it matter to you if I keep the track/slider piece (the sliders that bolt to the floor)? Let me know...
I would be interested, but tapped for cash at the moment as my guy who hit me earlier this summer still hasn't paid up.
Here are the pic's...I'm gonna go ahead and remove them and put 'em in the wagon.

Wear mark

[Image: seats001.jpg]

[Image: seats002.jpg]

[Image: seats004.jpg]

Burn hole

[Image: seats006.jpg]

[Image: seats005.jpg]

[Image: seats009.jpg]

[Image: seats007.jpg]
GLWS, may want to lower price tho, i scored front, rear and door piece for 450 dropped off to KW from chatham
(09-15-2010, 11:06 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]Yaaaar, I may be interested. Awaitng pics.

Make me an offer...
bump...need these gone!
Argh, just noticed that you're near Sarnia. That's 8 hours each way for me, or at least 7.

The only way I'd seriously consider them (and I'm not trying to be an ass) is if they would bolt onto the stock first-gen ZX3 sliders. I'm lazy and I don't have time to track down SVT sliders.

Well, technically I do as it's not my DD, but I wanted them in there ASAP if I took them.
I'm in Bayfield...about 1.5 hours from Sarnia actually. I only mentioned that for the US customers.
And like I said, I can meet you part way...

I'm pretty sure normal ZX3 (or any Focus for that matter) sliders work...

"2. Do I need to use the seat rails from my original front seats ?
- No. The mounting points for all foci are the same in the front."

http://forums.focaljet.com/interior-modi...hread.html
Hmm.

I'd come down in the new ride, but g/f would murder me as it's 14+ hours round trip. So...far...away!

Plus, need to get it on the road first. Hopefully by this weekend.

Mark me "interested", but if they sell they sell. I've got to get my Focus going first.
Now $250...
Morning bump....
Evening bump...
Pages: 1 2