FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Good deal on PWSC on FF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=235842

$2500 and it's with in a days drive Big Grin
Down to $1800 shipped

Someone has to buy this!!! lol
hes been trying to sell this thing forever! bought a wrecked car with this on it and parted the car out. this would be mint for some1 looking for cheap boost
damn, i got money to buy but i need car first..
Just goes to show that Gen 1 is pretty much dead...in terms of people willing to put money into them....sad days.
fswerk working on turbo for gen1..and looks like there is lots of demand on kits.
i don't think gen1 zetec is dead yet.

i believe it is beacuse the pictures taken by seller..it looks thrown all over the place..
and i am not 100% sure if it will be complete kit or not..
Zetec definately isn't dead yet....

Now that they are cheap to buy is when all these s/c set-ups should be re-released

All those companies like PowerWorks jumped the gun and offered them on brand new platforms where most people still had warrenty and car payments to worry about. The FSwerks kit is coming out at a perfect time, to start a Zetec revolution Wink
If I can a Zetec I'd jump on this. I bet he would let it go for $1600
if it doesn't get sold by november, i might buy it.
how much power will it make? is this a good alternative to turbo?
(10-04-2010, 01:06 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]how much power will it make? is this a good alternative to turbo?

On my stock motor i'm putting down 220fwhp

If you feel you need more than that.... go turbo, but either way more power ='s a built motor

but for his price on the PWSC you can't go wrong
i had foreseen a built motor in my future, at least I like thinking I'll do it eventually.
(10-04-2010, 03:20 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]i had foreseen a built motor in my future, at least I like thinking I'll do it eventually.

Well your motor is fresh right now, so for the $ most of us spend on mods this would be quite a jump in hp for ya
(10-04-2010, 03:26 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2010, 03:20 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]i had foreseen a built motor in my future, at least I like thinking I'll do it eventually.

Well your motor is fresh right now, so for the $ most of us spend on mods this would be quite a jump in hp for ya

Yeah, very fresh. ... 54 000km on it now I think? I just dont' wanna be stuck with a supercharger when I'll end up buying a turbo eventually. I don't like doing upgrades "in the mean time".
(10-04-2010, 07:28 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, very fresh. ... 54 000km on it now I think? I just dont' wanna be stuck with a supercharger when I'll end up buying a turbo eventually. I don't like doing upgrades "in the mean time".

Well you could always twin charge it afterwords (s/c+turbo) if you are that stuck on a turbo Big Grin

i know someone else on here has tossed around the idea lol
there'd never be enough room under the hood. Also just curious, how much would that cost to build? 10k?
(10-04-2010, 08:41 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]there'd never be enough room under the hood. Also just curious, how much would that cost to build? 10k?

Probably close to it...

there is tons of room once you relocate the battery Big Grin

besides the PWSC replaces the intake mani, so you hardly see it. Looks like i just have a short ram intake

there was a chick over in the UK that twin charged (turbo + JRSC) so i know it's possible
Cobalts run M62 blower and twin charge them easily... M62 is same as PW blower....

http://www.zzperformance.com/cobalt_ion/...php?id=871
Ya I think I mentioned that at one of the meets...It would be pretty easy under the hood and probably cost about 5-6 grand in total, if you had a built motor.