FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2010 Steeda.ca Annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is anyone going to this? i get emails from steeda periodically since i've bought stuff from them. if anyones going lemme know, i'm contemplating it. especially since the food/drinks are free.

2010 Steeda.ca Annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day
Steeda.ca will host its annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day on Sep 18th, 2010 at its newly renovated facility in Milton, Ontario:

* Dyno Day! Discounted Rates on Dyno Testing.
* Customer Appreciation! Complimentary Food and Beverages.
* Show n Shine! Several Prizes to be won.
* Charitable Drive! Funds to be raised for good cause.
* Pictures! On-Site Photographer.
* Sale! Hundreds of items on Sale.
* Open House! Meet/greet and enjoy our newly renovated facility.

This event promises a great turnout every year, we encourage you to join us and look forward to seeing you! The event begins at 10am.
i might go depending on the weather.
steeda got renovated? hope they forgot how to not f*ck up cars while they were at it...
If I wasn't heading to Belle Isle, MI for a photoshoot that day I'd show up just to laugh at them Smile

NefCanuck
Nope, I'm busy looking into a new career that day. But still I'm never been impressed with them since it took a month and a half to get me a strut bar then charged me twice and refussed to rufund the second payment. Pass
Have they been really that crappy to customers?
(09-17-2010, 12:45 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Have they been really that crappy to customers?

Yeah their over the top prices and charging extra hours goes along way when you want to renovate your shop..... Angry

won't see me in there ever again
X2 not buying or taking my car there again....Thats bull they never renovated the shop, This part owner Mike told Pat to F*** off Mike moved out all his stuff and he opened up his own shop next door lol....There reno really was they Painted the shop thats it.

Ya I can't wait to bring my car back so they can fix all the body work that they damaged.
Will I buy stuff there, probably not. Will I bring it to the dyno, yeah. I like dealing with Pat there, but I wasn't impressed with Paul Meister when he was there.
(09-18-2010, 12:37 AM)Tiketz Wrote: [ -> ]X2 not buying or taking my car there again....Thats bull they never renovated the shop, This part owner Mike told Pat to F*** off Mike moved out all his stuff and he opened up his own shop next door lol....There reno really was they Painted the shop thats it.

Ya I can't wait to bring my car back so they can fix all the body work that they damaged.

No they added a customer lounge, i believe next door...

i guess they got sick of guys like me who show up on time or early for my appointment and end up not getting my car in until 2-3hrs after my appointment time and stand around their shop waiting cuz i have no place else to go lol

bast part was last time i was there i helped sell a guy a supercharger/SVT fuel pump etc. and instead of cutting me a break on my dyno time.... i got a hat and some stickers Rolleyes
(09-18-2010, 01:40 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2010, 12:37 AM)Tiketz Wrote: [ -> ]X2 not buying or taking my car there again....Thats bull they never renovated the shop, This part owner Mike told Pat to F*** off Mike moved out all his stuff and he opened up his own shop next door lol....There reno really was they Painted the shop thats it.

No they added a customer lounge, i believe next door...

i guess they got sick of guys like me who show up on time or early for my appointment and end up not getting my car in until 2-3hrs after my appointment time and stand around their shop waiting cuz i have no place else to go lol

bast part was last time i was there i helped sell a guy a supercharger/SVT fuel pump etc. and instead of cutting me a break on my dyno time.... i got a hat and some stickers Rolleyes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Stickers lol
yeah i'd be happy just with stickers........hat is like a WoW
It's good to see that they hadn't changed since I first met them, years ago. Went there to see about some plug wires. All the SPI sedan had done was a K+N drop in and a strut tower bar. No rims, nothing. They came out and were like "wow, you've got it all tuned up". Uhm, what? Tint and a strut tower bar?

I then remember ordering said spark plug wires and having them tell me that they fit ALL first-gen motors. Conveniently they were unaware of the SPI as a different motor than the Zetec, nor did they read their own part descriptions when they ordered them. Cost me shipping to send them back, and all I got in return IIRC was a set of plate frames. Rolleyes

You could tell me I'd get free dyno time there with a tune package and I'd still pass them by.