FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB Cluster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for either a SVT cluster or stock with grey backing, (not black) must have tack... Let me know what you got???
The cluster you have just has an overlay on it and is still intact, and was just slipped on over the factory gauge face
yes i know but I'm having problems with the speedo gauge, jumping around...
Is it just the speedo jumping around or are other guages/lights doing wonky things too?

That might be the sign of a failing battery instead of a cooked cluster. Had a battery go bad on my old Focus and the guages and lights acted like they were in a disco hall at random times.

NefCanuck
Same deal with me. When my battery was going the guage went nutso. Have a load test done on the battery.
ive got a cluster kicking around i'll let it go for $40. check out my sig for the link.
I will check that out but its only my speedo and only when I'm at hwy speeds...

(09-25-2010, 01:33 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]ive got a cluster kicking around i'll let it go for $40. check out my sig for the link.

Witch one do you have the grey backing or an SVT???
stock ZX3 email me at dru_zx3@hotmail.com
Dru he's looking for the 03-04 cluster that is gray backing with red needles

the 00-02 were black with orange needles, the only other ones that were gray with red needles were the S2
Thanks, thats what I'm looking for or and SVT one....

(10-06-2010, 02:42 PM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Dru he's looking for the 03-04 cluster that is gray backing with red needles

the 00-02 were black with orange needles, the only other ones that were gray with red needles were the S2
my 00 kona is grey with red needles.
Do you have pics and what do you want for it???
[Image: Photo-0004.jpg]

this is it, but mine is from the states, it is in mph, not kph.
and i removed green filter at the back to show whatever color leds strip i put at the back.
[Image: pattern3.jpg]
if u don't mind all of these, you will have to wait until i get another focus..
or you can get overlay made from speedhut(make sure to ask them to cut holes for needles smaller) and you could get needles from different ford cars.
Thats is what I'm looking for but in Kph
didn't know they changed the colour I just learned something new 2day