FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: w.t.b turbo parts or complete kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, I'm looking to turbocharge my SE. I'm starting from scratch so if someone has something complete or some parts that I can start with, let me know. Not looking for crazy power, its just my daily driver that just needs a little kick! it has the DOHC engine. Thanks!
If you want just a little kick then just get Jackson Racing Supercharger. They go for pretty cheap
Piece one together like I am doing. I am finding most off of Ebay and other internet sites. Mine for my Duratec is about $1400 before tune for a stage one (non intercooled)
supercharging is out my budget. I had a Jackson kit for my svt and changed my mind after because it was getting a little pricey. I'm going to piece one together unless someone already had one that was pieced together or almost complete. But I don't mind building my own kit.
if you want anything that is decent quality, look to spend over 2 grand easy. i would keep my eyes open on Focaljet and FocusFanatics for kits for sale as you just wont find them here. not many people are boosted, especially turbo.
I am. Actually selling my zetec kit complete for 2000.
hey SVT503 I got something for you but you'll have to wait for a bit...