FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: (SOLD) 00-04 Zetec DIY turbo kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well time has come to sell my kit I built a few years back. Made 207/210 at 7psi on 94 and a super safe tune. Kit will come complete. Everything needed to get your focus fast. Looking to get 2000obo for the kit. Pics Ava upon request nut I think there still on this forum somewhere. PM is key. Shipping Ava as is local pickup. Yhanks
bump. make me an offer guys.
first off, i would improve your add description. what turbo does it have, intercooler size, piping size, manifold, BOV, Wastegate etc....

pictures of the kit are always best to post instead of people requesting them.

u wanna sell it, we wanna know details brah!
Turbo is from blaast performance it a t3/t04b with a t3 wheel. Oil and water cooled. 2.5" downpipe. 2" from turbo to IC, 2.5" from IC to mid way to theMAF then 3" to IM. This is a blow through setup. I made he log manifold from tees and eles. IC, BOV and wastgate i used off FC. I will also include eagle forged rods with sale as well.
some pics..
LI'LL take them right now and try to figure out how to post them
I now have pics but cant figure out how to post them. PM your email to keep things simple
photobucket.com is your friend
agreed. i just need to dump this kit to get some other things sorted.
If you email them to me: ktrommeshauser@gmail.com I can post them up for you.
I'll email them tonight Kevin.
I want to say thanks Kevin. Hopefully this kit sells soon.
What's that black duct tape by the MAF? (last pic)
Good question Nick I was wondering the same thing!
So heres the deal guys. i was driving the car to our new shop and BAM car wouldnt run. I popped the hood and noticed the maf was hanging there. Since the car wasnt being driven anymore i just taped it back on so i could start it now and then. When it comes off i will ix it properly.
I've had some interest in this kit. Price is dependant on what you may have to get my car back to stock. I will also add that this is complete as they come. Right down to the gauges and hardkore style gauge surround. Cmon guys. Let get this sold.