FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: extra wheels!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have to many wheels laying around, need to de clutter my work area.

first up is my 2007 ford focus factory wheels, painted black w/ red lip. prices at wreckers let these go for 100-150$/wheel as per car-part.com

i am letting them for 200 OBO, these would make awesome winter rims for those looking to get another set of wheels for winter tires. look far better then steelies. or you can have nice, lightweight summer wheels on a budget like i used em for.

[Image: newshoes001.jpg]
[Image: DSC04227.jpg]

next are my mercury wheels. they are 15" 6 spoke factory wheels. painted same as other wheels. 200$ obo
[Image: DSC04228.jpg]
[Image: IMG00122.jpg]

and for those who wanna look ultra baller on a budget this winter, im selling my mustang 10 holes. i used em last winter and rocked that s**t hard. put a factory size tire on it and you wont rub unless you carry lots of people in the back. even still if your set up suspension wise right or have rolled fenders your off to the races. 100$ but i have no pics. some of you saw them at meets, not sure if i posted em here or not. however make me an offer and get this s**t outta here!!
Do the rims come with tires? Mustang 10 hole rims they don't fit SVT brakes right?
Any of the rims with tires are garbage tires. No useful tires come with em. 10 holes I would assume no, but a test fit wud determine it
i will take the 15 inch factory ford wheels pm me
Do they come with a rusted hood and "spacers" for the rusted hood?
for extra cash, sure! lol
(10-04-2010, 03:16 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Do they come with a rusted hood and "spacers" for the rusted hood?

bahaa
(10-04-2010, 03:16 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Do they come with a rusted hood and "spacers" for the rusted hood?

Only for the cool kids Bryan.
I'd buy them if they were bright green and if I had a red SVTF.
morning bump

*keep it on topic please also
bumpity bump bump!

ive got a new motor to pay for so buy my wheels!
Blow the motor up or building a new beast?
300+ whp takes more then stock rods Tongue
haha nice.
(10-05-2010, 12:18 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]I'd buy them if they were bright green and if I had a red SVTF.

ha ha funny... lol
on topic please...

make me an offer on the wheels, they need to go!!
BUMP

all of these wheels will make some really nice winter wheels and cheaper then buying brand new steelies!

take 6 mustang 10 holes for 100$ aswell, i have lots!

make me an offer. got bills to pay and motors to buy Tongue
BUMP! these need to go ASAP!! make me an offer and pick em up at massiv. im sick of seeing them and i wanna buy more parts!
pics of the 10holes on your car. im curious.
I've sent you a private e-mail.

Thanks for the reply, I've sent another - I believe one set is sold.