FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: free motor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i have my old motor up for grabs the motor has 199.997km on it and is free

i also have a box full of other stuff and i also have a spare head and a bunch of stock cams and such

only thing you dont get is the windage tray oil pan and oil pump as i need these when i put the turbo on and i need the oil pump cause the one on my car we think is leaking

great for a full rebuild or turbo build to clean up and make it a power house

forgot to mention PICK UP ONLY
im in hamilton
(10-04-2010, 04:56 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys i have my old motor up for grabs the motor has 199.997km on it and is free

i also have a box full of other stuff and i also have a spare head and a bunch of stock cams and such

only thing you dont get is the windage tray oil pan and oil pump as i need these when i put the turbo on and i need the oil pump cause the one on my car we think is leaking

great for a full rebuild or turbo build to clean up and make it a power house

forgot to mention PICK UP ONLY
im in hamilton

I'll take it - thank you. Only thing is I won't be able to come until next weekend if that's okay.

I still owe you a filter which I will bring - anything else you might need that I can donate to the cause?
what ever you think ill need lol Tongue saturday would be best as sunday is our dinner then rockton fair for the derbyBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Anyway I can help?

I'm offering.
ya buy my manifold for me Tongue
I'll take it if this falls through
DOH - I could have used that motor for a build-up.

Oh well.

Anyone else have a spare Zetec block?
-SOLD-
(10-07-2010, 11:57 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]-SOLD-

Thanks for the motor Sean - and thanks for getting up early this morning - I owe you one. Cheers.
(10-06-2010, 10:27 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]DOH - I could have used that motor for a build-up.

Oh well.

Anyone else have a spare Zetec block?

I have a bare block available.