FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meet Dina!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone! I just joined focuscanada.net, and thought I'd give a quick "what's up!". I hope i'm not like the only girl on this site, that would be kinda disappointing Tongue I purchased my focus in August. It's a 2010 SES Silver, automatic transmission focus. Dosent have too much done to it yet, all thats on it right now is yellow fogs, tinted the tail lights (which look really good btw!) and I'm getting tint done this weekend, i'm thinking 20%. I just got my shipment of pink lug nuts today, so i'm totally pumped to put those on! I'm also looking at getting a cold air intake, lowering springs, and an exhaust, but not till the spring time. I'll be taking pics of my car this weekend with the tint and lug nuts so I'll be posting those soon! but for now, I included two shots of my car from my BB below!

[Image: 40735_441839028430_710748430_5108034_3772369_n.jpg]

[Image: 34732_441839288430_710748430_5108036_4413644_n.jpg]
looking good!

and looks like you are going to cover tint and drop so off to a good start

happy modding and you are likely the only girl here at the moment Tongue
Only active female currently. Nice looks mods so far. Keep up the great work.
thanks GFX jamie and Focus man. Focus.!! I'm so excited for the rest of the mods i'm putting on my car Tongue And I guess as the only chick right now, I'll stand out Smile
well i doubt you'll have a shortage of people willing to lend you a hand Tongue

also, not sure if you saw, but there are bi weekly meets in 'sauga and a cruise later on this month. if you need help figuring stuff out for your car, theres a wealth of knowledge here that can generally lend a hand
Usually most perverts on this site scare the ladies away, so you are the only active member Big Grin

Car looks great!
just watch out for meford, not only are you female but you have tinted tail lights LOL
haha ! Yeah i saw the cruise later this month, I might come out for that and i'm totally interested in the sauga meets!
Horray for leg-humpers!
Welcome, finally good to see a girl on here.

There was another one but I think she was to scared to come to the Massive Meet. I think she said she even lived close to it too as on her way home she would often see me heading there.

Enjoy modding and ask any questions that you need to.
Like the nightshaded tails! Nice work done on the car
Welcome to FC!
Um ya. Welcome. Watch out for me. I'm old and ornary.
Welcome to the site and happy modding Smile See ya at the meets!
thanks everyone! i'll try and come out to some meets! I'm not scared Tongue
Welcome and don't mind the regulars around here, they're mostly harmless and mostly housebroken Wink

NefCanuck
haha i'm sure they are harmless Tongue
Speak for yourself Dan. I know of a sea captian that does a very good job of chasing off the ladies. Yarrr there is trouble on the starboard side. LOL
focus man. focus., your avatar will scare off the ladies.

hi welcome to fc
(10-08-2010, 10:03 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Speak for yourself Dan. I know of a sea captian that does a very good job of chasing off the ladies. Yarrr there is trouble on the starboard side. LOL

I did say "regulars" and the sea captian is about as irregular as you can get Tongue

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2