FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Issues Be Gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so my car idled at 2-3000rpm and i chenaged some hoses, tps, maf, and a wire harness that looked ify. Car still wouldnt run so feral and i figured it would be the iac, today i removed the IM and there was a small piece of plastic lodged in the iac from when i proted my manifold.

Car runs great now, put the cold air intake on, and my summer wheels.

A big thanks to Feral for helping me with parts, trouble shooting, and morsal support... no more focus hate :) :D
Well its good to here that your cars up and going.
Congrats!
AckermaNzx3,Mar 14 2009, 09:09 PM Wrote:A big thanks to Feral for helping me with parts, trouble shooting, and morsal support... no more focus hate :) :D
[right][snapback]282716[/snapback][/right]

That's excellent - good to see FC members helping each other out ... what kind of food did he give you anyway?
Rob knows his shizzeah thats for sure
Thats just what I like to hear. Members helping members. Now be more carefull when porting your Mani while its still on the car. :rolleyes:
We also found out that if theres a chip installed the OBDII port is useless... I have a live scanner and when plugged in it wouldn't give us any codes or readings from his sensors, he unplugged the diablo chip and within a drive he got a code that came back to the IAC

so if your cars acting funny Pull the chip and run it without the chip installed for a few hours and the computer will be able to properly monitor the car
Good stuff guys, its nice to have see members helping each other out. Its what these sites are all about.