FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB short throw shifter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WTB short throw shifter.....anyone got any sugestions???
New? Go Steeda, it's great.
from steeda? i havnt heard good things about those guys....but maybe their parts are quality?

(10-21-2010, 04:27 PM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]New? Go Steeda, it's great.
Their parts are great, reports are hit and miss getting tuning work done at their Milton shop. I do my own installs; so I can't vouch one way or the other for that. I have the shifter and the SRI and a few other parts and will be getting the SRI, tuning package and short shifter for the Mustang when it comes. But none of that work will be done by them.
ill have to give them a call and order one....no need for them to install...lol....
I'd say steeda also, its basically a ford racing shifter, or the ford racing shifter was a steeda shifter....either way its the best one out there.
steeda makes top quality parts but ill never get them to tune my car
i have there shifter and its awesome
short throw shifting is to reduce the time it takes to perform the action of changing from one gear to the other right?

oculd someone on a stock engine benefit? i feel like sometimes my engine doesn't drop fast enough to quickly change gears.