FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2001 ztw Part out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK here is the deal, im parting out what is left of a 2001 ztw. im keeping the motor and trans and the steering rack. everything else is up for grabs.

HERES THE CATCH

i live in Orillia, the car is getting striped saturday and sunday, so if you come and get the part you need its yours, if i have to take it off and store it till the next time i'm in Toronto there is a price TBWO (but cheap as long as it goes fast) i have no room.

the wrecker will be here to get the car Sunday the 24th.
Crap, it's a wagon. Most of what I would want are hatch parts (fenders, etc).

I'd be down there with my Escape and my trailer to snag stuff, otherwise.

Hey, wait - the hood? Is it rusted out?
Front fenders are the same across all 00-04's, so you are good in that respect.
Yeah, sadly I need rears more than fronts. I'm not averse to replacing all four, however.
(10-21-2010, 11:12 AM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]OK here is the deal, im parting out what is left of a 2001 ztw. im keeping the motor and trans and the steering rack. everything else is up for grabs.

HERES THE CATCH

i live in Orillia, the car is getting striped saturday and sunday, so if you come and get the part you need its yours, if i have to take it off and store it till the next time i'm in Toronto there is a price TBWO (but cheap as long as it goes fast) i have no room.

the wrecker will be here to get the car Sunday the 24th.

what colour is the trim?
the body is in good shape no real rust ill take a few pics tonight, all the trim is dark gray
Last call for parts

Call
(10-24-2010, 04:53 AM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]Last call for parts

Call

Pics of the hood?