FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Well, now I don't want to play COD as much
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/19/2011-...s-edition/

Marketing FAIL. An extra $2Gs for slightly different-coloured OEM rims, tail-light guards, a fuel door and 4 decals. Wow.

Won't you feel badass driving one of those?
Reminds me of the SVT focus..

10 gs for 2 tone seats and an air box. :lol:
I wonder if you get a copy of the lastest COD with it too. Or do they just work that into the ass fucking you'll get lol and the aggravation of having to sort threw the melted pieces.

Not poking at you Dru... I still feel sry for that.
At least you got 40HP over the base Zetec with the SVT, as well as upgraded brakes, suspension and gearbox. The SVT would have been worth it... if it had come with 200HP or more.

As it stands, I'd still love to own one.

This is just a perversion of the only "Dodge" brand I'd drive these days. It's sad, really. Sad
I like the overall Murdered out look of it...it's what I would do to a Dodge Magnum R/T AWD...had Malia let me buy one...hehehe

2K isn't worth it though. I'm pretty sure the SAP stuff on the newer Foci's is a lot more inclusive for the money.
(10-24-2010, 09:47 AM)Drivesthebeast Wrote: [ -> ]I like the overall Murdered out look of it...it's what I would do to a Dodge Magnum R/T AWD...had Malia let me buy one...hehehe

Thumbs up!
(10-24-2010, 10:21 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2010, 09:47 AM)Drivesthebeast Wrote: [ -> ]I like the overall Murdered out look of it...it's what I would do to a Dodge Magnum R/T AWD...had Malia let me buy one...hehehe

Thumbs up!

f**k yes thumbs up!!!

i've had a hard on for a murdered out magnum artie for a while now!!!
An owner of the company I worked for had helicopter pads on his boat. I have a relative who's boss starts his day smoking a $500 cigar in the back of his limo on his way to work. $2000? Maybe for me and you, but for many, not allot of money. Don't think this was done to get the average Joe to buy a Jeep.