FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Aftermarket Panels, Grills, Lights Etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well ... this is more of an ongoing offer than a group buy, but I think this is the most appropriate forum.

One of the advantages of being self employed with an incorporated company is the ability to negotiate wholesale pricing arrangements (LOL and sometimes in totally different industries than my own!) and such is the case with aftermarket body parts.

In looking for stuff for the Fusion I came across a Canadian company that is one of the world leaders in that field and I was able to talk them into giving me a wholesale account. The trick now is to keep it and to do that I need to do a little bit of volume every month ... and that’s where you come in.

They’ve got a huge selection and a huge inventory ... and their list prices are pretty good too. I bought some taillamps and a grill for the Fusion from them and frankly I’m more than impressed with the quality.

The deal I can offer is this: 15% discount off list for orders under $100, and a 20% discount off list for $101+. That’s for 99% of their items; accessories and special order items will have to be priced individually. Taxes are extra. Pricing assumes a GTA meet-up or local pickup from me ... or if you live in Vancouver, Edmonton, or Windsor I can arrange for you to pickup from their warehouse. I can ship smaller items no problem .

Take a look and let me know what you think ... and if you need anything please post in this thread. And Steve, if you think this is worthy of being stickied, much appreciated.

Go to http://www.crosscanadaparts.com and log in as a guest ... you will have access to the picture catalogue, list prices and even the inventory levels in all of their 4 warehouses.

Cheers – Ken.
cross canada is a fairly decent company to deal with...i used to deal with them when i sold body panels and auto paint...good guys...but always inspect the panels, purolator tends to "throw them around" a little
Ill be keeping an eye on this tread anyone know where I can get a passenger rear quarter panel for a 2000 Focus CC does not have one listed.
Thanks
I sold Cross Canada items for years when I worked for NAPA. Good quality at a decent price.
pretty sweet. im down for a 99-01 euro grille if anyone can check if the price is reasonable for me
Can't seem to find a price on the passenger side rocker panel.
I have rust.
ANTHONYD,Mar 17 2009, 09:48 PM Wrote:Can't seem to find a price on the passenger side rocker panel.
I have rust.
[right][snapback]282917[/snapback][/right]

Part number 405-04R - - 4th from the top
Anyone know of a source for a rear 1/4 panel? ZX3
I need 1 Left side Power/heated mirror for a 05

part #405-321L i believe
i'm looking for (2) lower grills for an '02 svt, i think its 405-99A-1.

also looking for the (1) rear hatch trim in cd silver.

i can pick up locally, let me know how much it will be.

thanks
Any pricing on my parts?
lintlars,Apr 2 2009, 05:00 PM Wrote:Any pricing on my parts?
[right][snapback]284114[/snapback][/right]

Having a seniors moment - sorry 'bout that - PM sent.