FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2002 SVT Focus 145K What's It Worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friend of mine has a 2002 SVT Focus for sale that I really lime and am wondering what it's worth....has short shifter upgraded wires svt rims with new rubber so a 2nd set of tires and rims for snow so it has been winter driven he was the second owner and bought the car at 90k but has since bought a Audi IS5 so he wants to sell it to me for 6500 is it worth 6500? Runs perfect cult h feels fantastic, smooth running no weird noises and he also just did the brakes 2 months ago...he said it passed it's last e test with flying colours so I'm assuming it's been a well cared for vehicle...is his 6500 ask price about right or to high or a bargain....????
145k is prety high so anywhere between 5500-6500 you should have some interest.
Get him down to $5Gs, 5500. Otherwise, get the history of service work done to it or at least make sure he's been getting it serviced at a dealer.
To compare I bought my 02 SVT, cert+etest+new wind shield installed for 7K Silver/Upgraded Mach Audio/Sunroof/Winter PKG/EAP rims and lights. It did come with forged internals and a powerworks supercharger, but to be honest that doesn't exactly change the value + or -.

I'd say 5.5-6k would be a good deal if it was cert + etested and it should include the original SVT certificate if you can get it.
Well I got it for 5500 and it was suppose to Go to the younger sister but now she is humming and hawing that she wants an Auto so the old man is gonna give her his 03 escape....anyone interested in taking this svt off us ...willing to eat a grand and let it go for 4500 any takers lemme know...
$4500?
Not a bad price.
(10-28-2010, 07:39 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]$4500?
Not a bad price.
yah i think its a sweet deal for someone considering it comes with some minor performance upgrades and 3 sets of wheels...interested?...lol!
There's a blue 2002 SVT hatchback, 154000 kms for $4000 on kijiji.
$4000? whoa! these cars are becoming the Miata of FWD cars.....
good value to buy one and make it into a track car.
(10-28-2010, 10:13 AM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]There's a blue 2002 SVT hatchback, 154000 kms for $4000 on kijiji.
10k more km and 2 less sets of rims.....$4500 for mine is a bargain imo.
$4500 is a good price, good luck with the sale. too bad you don't get a chance to keep it, they are fun cars....
SOLD!