FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Great car chase (at the track)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to step up my game and start driving like either of these guys on the track.

STi is getting chased by BMW M3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UFQGTg4-8s
subbie driver needs a lesson on drifting so that on some of those turns he doesn't lose as much time and speed as he is, but cool video!
(10-28-2010, 01:33 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]subbie driver needs a lesson on drifting so that on some of those turns he doesn't lose as much time and speed as he is, but cool video!

When I crank my rear adjustable sway bar to the stiffest setting I can do the same.
Or he's got DCCD cranked to rear wheels.
at the beginning I thought that he was losing the rear end but watching throughout the video I think he was doing it on purpose....
(10-28-2010, 11:19 AM)Benzin Wrote: [ -> ]at the beginning I thought that he was losing the rear end but watching throughout the video I think he was doing it on purpose....

Very possibly that he was doing it on purpose because in some sharp turns he was not drifting.
Even though I didn't see him do Scandinavian Flick move any where.
That must be such a rush.. Gotta do that one of these days.
(11-03-2010, 11:47 AM)tetra Wrote: [ -> ]That must be such a rush.. Gotta do that one of these days.

Come out with me in the spring. (I come out in winter also Smile)
I need a car with the power to lay down though Sad lol
I see a bunch of Focus's out all the time. Trust me I see slower cars out there.
(11-04-2010, 09:04 AM)tetra Wrote: [ -> ]I need a car with the power to lay down though Sad lol

After your first track day, you'll realize that is so much fun that more power will be last on your list Big Grin