FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'm Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back in october I sold my focus to buy a probe gt, and yeasterday I bought the focus back.
Did you get rid of the stickers on the side?
lol welcome back...
I got everything back just the way i sold it, I had sold the car for $1000 and he had put $1000 in repairs to it and I bought it back for $1200 cert/e-tested
blue_light,Mar 15 2009, 07:58 AM Wrote:I got everything back just the way i sold it, I had sold the car for $1000 and he had put $1000 in repairs to it and I bought it back for $1200 cert/e-tested
[right][snapback]282724[/snapback][/right]

Yeah - welcome back (although technically you didn't have to leave in the first place) ... sounds like a good deal for you - LOL did you sell the same guy the Probe and will you be buying that back in the near future? :lol:
ZTWsquared,Mar 15 2009, 07:11 AM Wrote:
blue_light,Mar 15 2009, 07:58 AM Wrote:I got everything back just the way i sold it, I had sold the car for $1000 and he had put $1000 in repairs to it and I bought it back for $1200 cert/e-tested
[right][snapback]282724[/snapback][/right]

Yeah - welcome back (although technically you didn't have to leave in the first place) ... sounds like a good deal for you - LOL did you sell the same guy the Probe and will you be buying that back in the near future? :lol:
[right][snapback]282726[/snapback][/right]
lol no i don't want to see that probe again,