FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: MOMO rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a set of authentic MOMO rims with rubber.....They are 17" with MOMO inscribed on the rims.... tire size is 215 45 17 and tread depth is 8/32......looking for $600 but am open to offers.....used one season and dont have the car any more. I will take pics in the morning and post them up
Where are you located?
pictures of the rims, specs, model name, something more then you've thrown up here please lol
still waiting
what kind of tires?
MOMO winter rims with Falken Ziex tires...excellent shape.....cant get pictures downloaded....located in Cambridge....If taken by the weekend, $300, must be picked up because I cant drive due to a recent eye surgery....you can text me for a faster response 226 218 1877
Thanks
Shawn
(12-23-2010, 08:48 PM)ca_focus Wrote: [ -> ]MOMO winter rims with Falken Ziex tires...excellent shape.....cant get pictures downloaded....located in Cambridge....If taken by the weekend, $300, must be picked up because I cant drive due to a recent eye surgery....you can text me for a faster response 226 218 1877
Thanks
Shawn

Did you buy them off another member here ... the guy with a FSVT, Mustang and works at the post office?

If so I can help with pics.
yes, I did buy them from a member here....just cant remember who it was....I met him in Mississauga
(12-24-2010, 01:49 AM)ca_focus Wrote: [ -> ]yes, I did buy them from a member here....just cant remember who it was....I met him in Mississauga
He bought them off me new ... here's a couple of pics

[Image: 100_3517.jpg]

[Image: 100_3521.jpg]

[Image: 100_3518.jpg]
Are these rims made specifically for the focus 108 bolt pattern with the correct offset? Do they require hub rings? No rubbing issues (I have a wagon)?
Yeas they are made specifically for the focus....4x108 bolt pattern....correct offset....thanks for the pics...ZTWSquared....I appreciate it
email pics to mystake@gmail.com
u said 300$ with rubber? what kind of rubber and tread depth?
yes $300 with rubber...Falken Ziex ZRI 215 45 17 with 8/32 depth
(12-25-2010, 10:03 PM)ca_focus Wrote: [ -> ]yes $300 with rubber...Falken Ziex ZRI 215 45 17 with 8/32 depth

So long as this also includes the hub rings this is more than a fair price IMO.
yes it comes with the hub rings too
where are you located? I'll buy these tonight lol, provided the rims don't have any curb rash.
SOLD for $200.... Thanks Spinal

Please Delete thread
If I had known, I woulda paid 250(christmas money from gparents lol)...

OH WELL. Shame, because even my brother who owns a mustang would've bought them Tongue (so he's just said)

Congrats Spinal, I bet they'll look awesome.