FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 15" steel rims wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am looking for 4 15" steel wheels for a 2001 Ford Focus Stationwagon. They will be used to put our winter tires on instead of changing back and forth with the summer tires. If anyone has any they are looking to sell at a reasonable price - please contact me.
Thanks Smile
I have a set of 14's which would fit nicely on your wagon. They even have snows on them but should be replaced. I would say 2 of the tires have 1season left but the othe 2 are done for. $125 for the set.
i have 3 different sets of 15" wheels, all under 200$ and they look way better then ugly ass steelies. PM me
hey ronhynesfan...where you located, got a set of 15" steelies from my last focus kicking around, only a few years old, no rubber tho. PM me if you want, i'll also PM u a price...
Hey Smith21 - We are located in Peterborough - how far away are you?
hey..located in Sudbury. I'm going to be gone for a week or so for work, if you'd like I can get back to you when I get back and arrange something to meet up.
I have a set of rims/winter tires from a contour, I believe they will fit the focus.
PM if your interested.