FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the latest Resident Evil game came out today so I had to pick it up, so far its f#cking great. If its as good as RE4 it will be well worth the money. :D

Anyone else pick this game up?
bought it right after work, but I got the Xbox 360 limited edition. it was the only one they had at the store where I got it and they had just unpacked their shipment of the games. I love the bonus things, some cool extra stuff.

btw, I have all the RE games, cept for the one on Wii.
Frost__2001,Mar 13 2009, 06:50 PM Wrote:bought it right after work, but I got the Xbox 360 limited edition. it was the only one they had at the store where I got it and they had just unpacked their shipment of the games. I love the bonus things, some cool extra stuff.

[right][snapback]282642[/snapback][/right]

I just got the basic version, thats all they had at blockbuster for the PS3. Whats in the limited edition?

I got hooked on Resident Evil from the N64..old school.
I'll have to try the finished product, the demo didn't impress me.
I played it for about an hour just to check it out, pretty sweet so far. I'm hooked on Lost Odyssey for the 350 at the moment. If you like rpg's, pick up this game, it's sweet. I just beat Fable 2. Was pretty easy but still a fun game.
Canadian ST,Mar 13 2009, 07:08 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Mar 13 2009, 06:50 PM Wrote:bought it right after work, but I got the Xbox 360 limited edition. it was the only one they had at the store where I got it and they had just unpacked their shipment of the games. I love the bonus things, some cool extra stuff.

I just got the basic version, thats all they had at blockbuster for the PS3. Whats in the limited edition?

[right][snapback]282646[/snapback][/right]

well you get a Tricell medical bag (it's a nice size), a chris redfield figure, and a BSAA patch, a Africa pendant necklace, the limited edition steel case, and bonus disk. I don't know if they make one for the PS3, but they do for 360, and it's a limited item as I was told that Eb games only gets one copy per store untill they get their next shipment in.
Frost__2001,Mar 15 2009, 12:25 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Mar 13 2009, 07:08 PM Wrote:

well you get a Tricell medical bag (it's a nice size), a chris redfield figure, and a BSAA patch, a Africa pendant necklace, the limited edition steel case, and bonus disk. I don't know if they make one for the PS3, but they do for 360, and it's a limited item as I was told that Eb games only gets one copy per store untill they get their next shipment in.
[right][snapback]282731[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap, how much did that cost!!!??
just under $113.00 taxes in. :D
Canadian ST,Mar 13 2009, 07:08 PM Wrote:I just got the basic version, thats all they had at blockbuster for the PS3.  Whats in the limited edition?

I got hooked on the original PSone version... older school.

But I played the demo and wasn't impressed... after playing dead space, I've seen how far you can go with the genre, and the demo just seemed stuck back in time looking for a new gimick to make it relevent.

I'll read up a few reviews and see if any of my favourite reviewers know what's up.
^^ is dead space any good?
deadspace is excellent.
yeah I've been thinking of getting dead space too...

funny thing is last week when I got RE5, I got left 4 dead, and fallout 3 earlier in the week lol...

but yeah like I said I have all the RE games even the rare 1st person shooters on PS.