FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Digital Impact on sale at CT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They went on sale today for less than half price!!! 55%off!!

So i picked one up since in have yet to swap out my wheels/tires yet LOL

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/produc...8982448467
HOLY CRAP! Where was this thing when I was doing the girl's brakes?!

I have a cordless one -- it puts out a meagre 84lbs. Enough to speed up the removal and installation of wheels, but not much else...
(11-06-2010, 06:50 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY CRAP! Where was this thing when I was doing the girl's brakes?!

I have a cordless one -- it puts out a meagre 84lbs. Enough to speed up the removal and installation of wheels, but not much else...

Yeah with 3 sets of wheels/tires for the mustang, 2 sets for my zx3, and 3 sets for my cousins zx3(if he gets it, lol) it will get well used!!! lol
These aren't bad, my father inlaw has the non digital one. Its outpowered my dual hammer air model on a few occasions. I refuse to use these to put bolts onto the car, but removal makes life SOOOOO much easier.
I got one and bought it on sale last year. All I can say is "good investment" on my part Smile lol It makes life alot easier, trust me!
i mgetting one, lol. I need an impact gun adn this would be awesome with the torque adjustements.