FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Photoshoot with some of the local Ottawa club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG_5668.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5687.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5659.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5664.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5682.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5710.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5641.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5724.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5636.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5729.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5743.jpg]
how'd you guys get the cars (the truck could have taken the stares IMO), down by the canal? I didn't see any roads there before.
btw.. stupid nice pics.
Behind the National Arts Center, theres a road way going right down to the canal. From Mon to Wed; Ottawa is pretty dead after 8PM and nobody goes down there. Also depends if you get a power trippin security guard or not.
That truck is retarded. Suspension alone is worth more than my car.
Nice shots. Are your rims 7.5" wide? Go widder!

Any Shannoville photos?
The truck is sick. Love the climbing stairs pic. The pic's need more Focus.
that truck is absolutely gorgeous...
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the RX7... Rotorless wonder. Nothing like an FD packing some LS1. He's in the Mazda club here in Ottawa too. I've seen some of the other pics from the shoot, and they look awesome...
Simply awesome pics! Love all of them! I'm curious though how you guys got the shots on the bridge with no traffic coming or going?
That grill on that truck is over $1000. A little over the top but man that's a nice truck.
(11-07-2010, 12:49 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]That grill on that truck is over $1000. A little over the top but man that's a nice truck.

and I think the only thing I don't care for about the truck is the grill. but still -- very nice overall.
That grill better be gold plated.
(11-06-2010, 08:03 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Nice shots. Are your rims 7.5" wide? Go widder!

Any Shannoville photos?

Yes, no need to go wider for street rims. They are just for show anyways. Yeah, I have maybe 2 photos at shanonville...

Quote:I'm surprised nobody mentioned the RX7

Thing sounds so awesome. Nice and lumpy. totally throws off anyone that doesn't know what that plate means.

The truck belongs to the owner of Getty automotive. He's a big volvo guy too, has a beautiful volvo wagon, and also has a corvette z06 that sounds like its going to eat the road in front of it. He's also got a couple nice ski doos, all with turbochargers on em. Gitty up!

To say the guy has money, is really an understatement. LOL
(11-07-2010, 12:28 AM)Drivesthebeast Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious though how you guys got the shots on the bridge with no traffic coming or going?

I left right after the shoots at the bank of Montreal, and they all headed to the bridge. Had to get home because my son wasn't crashing and it seems he only likes to sleep when I'm home for some weird reason.

Im not even sure what bridge that is....
I gapped on the FD's plate the first time through.

Nice pics Nate!
A buddy down here who has rotary Mazda has lisence plate: NO PSTNS

;-)