FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Amsoil Group Buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: white_static_decal_300pxw.jpg]

I have a dealership with Amsoil, the motor oil company.
They say they are the First and Best in motor oil of all kinds. In order to promote that they had to legally prove that to the government and they did with ease.

Now I make pretty much nothing off of the sales. Only way to make money off of it is to jack the price way high or sign people up as preferred customers, which still cost them $50 to sign up.

So I offer you a chance to purchase this excellent product on my dealer account using my sign in and password. You pay with your credit card and pay the extra for shipping to your residence.

It's a really great deal if you have ever gone into a store and priced this stuff out.
Example...
[Image: xlm_qt_300pxh.jpg]
Amsoil 5W20 XL (Extended Life)
Canadian Tire - $18.99 per quart
Dealer Cost - $6.25 per quart

So please send me a PM and if you are interested and I will pass on the information to you.

When logged in:
Go to the My Garage and create you vehicle
Select View Products
There you will see Capacities and The Recommended Oils for you application.
Click on those and you will be brought to another screen where you can select amount and view the prices as well.
Then select the Cart
In the Cart, do not select personal item check box!
Remember to enter your address and be sure to check that under your item it says the item is in stock or it will be a separate shipment on another date. You will be billed for 2 different shipments.

Everything you order I get a direct email to my email account and phone. I DO NOT SEE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AT ALL***. But I do see your amount of ordering and address to make sure everything is correct. Just so you know.
wow that is a sweet deal. do you get deals like that on Motul as well? Amsoil doest have anything for VW tdi's Sad
Hey scorcher, I'm up for the deal if your still willing to share. I got a buddy of mine that won't run anything but that in his Cobra and around Sudbury everyone is asking like $25 a quart.
smith21 PM'd

Only Amsoil Products.
We no longer get Mothers, but we are able to get NGK Spark Plugs and Trico Wiper Blades.

FYI the Trico NEOFORM Beam wiper blade is expensive but well worth it.
I need to get my air filter out and measure it up to order a cover now that winter is just around the corner.
(11-09-2010, 03:17 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]I need to get my air filter out and measure it up to order a cover now that winter is just around the corner.

Tell Gord to do the same lol
(11-08-2010, 11:53 AM)mo_focus Wrote: [ -> ]wow that is a sweet deal. do you get deals like that on Motul as well? Amsoil doest have anything for VW tdi's Sad

That IS a really good deal here. Amsoil is really good oil but yeah I run Motul as well (havebeen since I bought the car).
Good on you Johnny.

pankaj86775

-edited by moderator-
Hello,

Can you pls pm me your membership info., so I can pick up some oils in Amsoil's warehouse in Edmonton? Thanks!

Kevin
Hey everyone,
So I just renewed my membership. If you wish to purchase some oil, you need to PM me and I will give you my login info and a quick briefing of what to do on the site.

You pay using your credit card and ship it to your place. I see nothing as in private info except for what you bought and where it is going.

Many members have done this in the past so if you need any type of oil from OE spec to pure racing fluid. Let me know.