FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Had a chance to ride with Crazy Leo at Tall Pines this Saturday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.........but I have to stay at the job site FML.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g2-7pU4fgE

Got this winning coupon through another Subaru member but had to give it up to another buddy.

Work first fun later......right? Sad
I heard a rumbling outside my office window. I looked out the window and there was Crazy Leo's car driving up to a Suby race shop up the street (in Thornhill).
Leo came out to ice racing in Minden last year and totaly trashed his car. I understand why they call him crazy.
Yeah man, he doesn't hold back.
[Image: 790058290_h8qGE-M-1.jpg]

The rear bumper was totaly gone by the end of the day.
Wish I could drive my Subaru knowing that my bumpers would be replaced with no issues *sigh*
I would try driving like that if it wasn't my car.. I really want to try rally driving one day.
For now, it will be in the snow covered streets of my hometown when I go there for Christmas. At night there is never anybody out, lots of backroads.. Fun time!
(12-08-2010, 11:20 PM)tetra Wrote: [ -> ]I would try driving like that if it wasn't my car.. I really want to try rally driving one day.
For now, it will be in the snow covered streets of my hometown when I go there for Christmas. At night there is never anybody out, lots of backroads.. Fun time!

You should all try ice racing to get your excitement its cheap and make the winter go by really fast.

Here is some of my in-car video from last year when I rolled the car. (This is rubber to ice class but right after a stud class so there is more grip then usual)

Check here for all the info you need to get started.
http://www.casc.on.ca/iceRacing.php
You need to join a club $60 get a CASC license $60, cheap car $0 - $500, tries (Rubber $100ea or street stud $100ea or full Studs $250 ea), Some prep work $100 and your ready to race. You can even split the cost of a car with a buddy because we run second drivers classes.

Dave

yeah, that is a good idea man..
Not sure why the video did not post.

CASC Ice racing

Here is some of my in-car video from last year when I rolled the car. (This is rubber to ice class but right after a stud class so there is more grip then usual)[/i]

haha that looked like fun, nice passing..
Also the HOLY F*** lol