FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2003 SVT ZX5 part out!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-16-2010, 05:30 PM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]pics of euro tail lights, and SVT pedals. Also possibly a part number on those tail lights if you have one.

Most of the current pics are from the Hamilton Group Ride on page 3. There's a pic from the back and you can see the tail lights. My car is the ZX5 with the silver and black hood. I don't have a part number and I don't have any pics of the pedals but I'm hoping to get some pics up this week some time.
(11-17-2010, 12:43 AM)Benzin Wrote: [ -> ]would you sell only the rotors?

I want to try and sell the complete package first before I start taking it apart. I will let you know if this changes.
What's the next project?
wish I hand money to burn, some nice parts here!
let me know about the pedals
PM sent.
(11-17-2010, 02:46 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]What's the next project?

Dumping more money into my son's RESP, house reno's, another car...the list could go on and on....Some of this I'm already doing but I'm changing things around a bit
That's the smart way.
Are you selling the cluster and gauges???
Yes Im selling everything.
How much???
OK so PICTURES are up!!!!....Top of Page 1.
(11-18-2010, 11:43 AM)kc focus Wrote: [ -> ]Are you selling the cluster and gauges???

(11-19-2010, 11:30 AM)kc focus Wrote: [ -> ]How much???

Pm sent

(11-22-2010, 09:27 AM)Tiketz Wrote: [ -> ]OK so PICTURES are up!!!!....Top of Page 1.

Link doesn't workBlush
Askin for a password Sad
Ok Pictures should work now...I hope

Pictures on Page 1 post 1
Pic's are working now. I still want what we spoke about Tony. We need to meet up so I can pick it up.
Ok so for those that are buying parts, can you pm me and let me know when you can meet up. Thanks
Post 1 updated...I also have winter Hankook ipikes that are not listed in this thread, they are almost new used only for 2 months. I will take $250 for all four, size 215/45/17
Big thanks Tiketz for meeting up with me last minute!
Great seller.

Thanks for the coolant cover yesterday and the svt mirrors I got a few years ago lol(I've been trying to remember who I bought those from ever since).
Never got a reply to my PM.
Sorry to those of you who are waiting on shipping fees. I will get those together this week and get back to you....I've been busy with work and family stuff so I haven't really had any time...

The SVT Cluster, dash and sunroof have also been SOLD.
Pages: 1 2 3