FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: HBD Adam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sneaky not having your real Bday in FC.NET Smile

HBD Dude.
Happy Birthday Adam - cheers and all the best. Ken.
HBD Man. Enjoy
Happy b-day buddy! Enjoy your day! Smile
Happy Birthday day!!!
Thanks guys! It was a blast!

Oscar, Amanda (my g/f) and I took the Focus for its first "shakedown" cruise today to Sudbury. Averaged just under 7L/100Kms. Smile And it pulls well through, uhm, "near" the limiter.
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one!
Happy Birthday and all the best
(11-14-2010, 07:21 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys! It was a blast!

Oscar, Amanda (my g/f) and I took the Focus for its first "shakedown" cruise today to Sudbury. Averaged just under 7L/100Kms. Smile And it pulls well through, uhm, "near" the limiter.

...and I got a new hat! Big Grin
One can of niteshit coming your way. I bought it off Paolo.
Thanks guys!

LOL Bryan, the only tint on this car will be on the windows next spring. Give it back to Paolo, maybe tint will bring fair business practices to Rogers. :o

Actually Oscar, you got two new hats. You just forgot about the one because you're already wearing it Tongue
Belated HBD (I miss the beerchug icon Sad)

NefCanuck
Happy belated bday man. Let me know when youre coming down so I can empty my shed of focus parts. haha
Thanks Dan and Nate!

Nate, my buddy Pierre (pearwear or "pear" from Ottawa Subaru Club) might be out your way shortly in his new Outback Wagon.

Failing that, I might be out in a weekend or two once the new winters go on (now that the driveline is fixed up and road-tested).

Big Exchange 2010 migration this week... I'm eyeballs-deep in VMWare ESX server right now. Hot damn!
Here's hoping that your migration goes smoothly NOS, I've been involved in these types of projects as a beta tester (because I can and usually do find ways to break things) and I've always coming away wondering "and I agreed to be a guinea pig why?" Big Grin

NefCanuck