FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday - Nov 15, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those that don't know...
Tim Horton's/Staples parking lot at Dixie Rd & Aimco Blvd in Mississauga.
Just south of the 401 on Dixie.
7PM start. Usually till 10ish but being as cold as it is...
(11-14-2010, 10:27 AM)andrewsfm Wrote: [ -> ]For those that don't know...
Tim Horton's/Staples parking lot at Dixie Rd & Aimco Blvd in Mississauga.
Just south of the 401 on Dixie.
7PM start. Usually till 10ish but being as cold as it is...

I'll be there as ussual.
Have fun in the cold boys. Probably won't see me till next spring.
Well at least it's not supposed to rain tomorrow, but yeah, it's just getting colder and colder, so this may end up being the last. Gotta play it by ear.

Besides, I gotta hear some exhausts so I hope someone shows.
(11-15-2010, 08:09 AM)andrewsfm Wrote: [ -> ]Well at least it's not supposed to rain tomorrow, but yeah, it's just getting colder and colder, so this may end up being the last. Gotta play it by ear.

Besides, I gotta hear some exhausts so I hope someone shows.

Well I'm still going. It's nice out still. But because it is frosty i'm not gonna be there for long lol. Tiketz is coming too with the car too, not the pimpstar lol.
Ah man, I'm going to miss the last appearance of the SVT.
I was just there from 7:30 till 8 and nobody showed, so I left.
Sry I had some very personal family matters to attend to. Someone passed away.
Sad
(11-16-2010, 11:30 AM)andrewsfm Wrote: [ -> ]I was just there from 7:30 till 8 and nobody showed, so I left.

Last man standing - congrats ... unfortunately with my mom being ill earlier this year and my kids' Tae Kwon Do being moved to Mondays I wasn't out to very many meets this year.

Hopefully it can be different next year because I do enjoy coming out and the kids do too.
Too cold for me and too many things on the go now as the holidays get closer Sad

NefCanuck