FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: INEXPENSIVE RIMS GB - INCLUDES 14" STEELIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't really a true Group Buy as there is no minimum required. Having said that, if I can accumulate 5 or so orders, I might be able to get an additional reduction in price. If you want tires too, the mounting and balancing is free.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ FIRST:

1. Prices are CAD and include everything except HST – based on meeting up in GTA for delivery.
2. 20% PayPal deposit required to confirm order; balance is COD, or PayPal (add 3% for PayPal). I will issue a detailed PayPal invoice for the deposit.
3. Orders will be placed immediately upon receipt of deposit. You will recieve your rims in as little as 5 days or up to 2 weeks depending on timing.
4. Prices are available to everyone, no minimum required.
5. Rims are priced individually, but must be ordered in fours.
6. No “I think I can get it cheaper somewhere else” posts ... if you can beat these prices, landed and with exchange, then do your own group buy and I’ll be the first in line.

14" - 4x108
Unique 83 steel (5.5")........................ semi-gloss black ................................. 47.00
Konig Incident (6") ........ high gloss gray metal with machined lip...................................... 78.00

15" x 6.5" 4x108
MB Wheels Five X ....Silver powder coat with a glossy finish and a machined lip ....................... 79.00
MB Wheels Seven X ....Silver powder coat with a glossy finish and a machined lip ....................... 79.00
Konig Incident ..............high gloss gray metal with machined lip..................................... 87.00

16" x 7" 4x108
MB Wheels Five X ....Silver powder coat with a glossy finish and a machined lip ....................... 87.00
MB Wheels Seven X ....Silver powder coat with a glossy finish and a machined lip ....................... 87.00
Konig Incident ..............high gloss gray metal with machined lip..................................... 97.00

[Image: Unique834x108.jpg]

[Image: mbmfix_sm_large.jpg]

[Image: mbmsev_sm_large.jpg]

[Image: koninc_grm_large.jpg]
Damn it, I hate my steelies. Which one was the konig 14s?
(11-17-2010, 06:13 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]konig 14s?

[Image: koninc_grm_large.jpg]
i really wonder what those would look like on a focus...
(11-17-2010, 10:34 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]i really wonder what those would look like on a focus...

[Image: FocusKonigIncident.jpg]
Ken, stop it :p

pankaj86775

that's great ... and then on the other hand I am an ignorant scammer that deserves nothing good in life