FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: HEY BUDDY WITH THE REINDEER ANTLERS....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THEY LOOK STUPID!!!!!!!
haha, usually it should come with a re nose on the hood as well!
Just picked up a set today. Red nose and all. The kids love them!
(11-29-2010, 06:35 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Just picked up a set today. Red nose and all. The kids love them!

I think Anthony's talking about the ones on a car.

like these
(11-29-2010, 06:35 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Just picked up a set today. Red nose and all. The kids love them!

Douche.
And your kids should be ashamed!

:LOL:

I kid.
(11-29-2010, 07:39 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]

like these

Yep, thems the ones. I'll post a pic once I take one.
Only gay people drive focus's......naaaah that can't be.
(11-29-2010, 08:12 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2010, 07:39 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]

like these

Yep, thems the ones. I'll post a pic once I take one.

I can promsie you that that is one thing that our cars will never have in common.

:p
I thought those things only fit on minivans...
Or Mustangs.... or Fusions.... Wink

NefCanuck
Awwwwwww Dan say it ainght so!!!
Hey I never said I'd put 'em on my ride, just that they'd fit Tongue

Besides I get enough odd looks from the Geritol set driving past in their Fusions looking at mine going "WTF?" as it is Big Grin

NefCanuck
(12-01-2010, 03:15 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I never said I'd put 'em on my ride, just that they'd fit Tongue

Besides I get enough odd looks from the Geritol set driving past in their Fusions looking at mine going "WTF?" as it is Big Grin

NefCanuck

The way I see it, you'd allow it on your fusion if someone did it for you. I'm onto you Dan!!

Also what's Geritol?
(12-02-2010, 05:55 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2010, 03:15 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I never said I'd put 'em on my ride, just that they'd fit Tongue

NefCanuck

The way I see it, you'd allow it on your fusion if someone did it for you. I'm onto you Dan!!

Also what's Geritol?

Hey, even I have standards (as low as they are) Big Grin

Geritol is a vitamin supplement for the older crowd (50+) so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it.

Amusing for example to watch a 50+ year old woman in a stock Fusion looking at my car and you can almost hear the gears turning in her head Tongue

NefCanuck
(12-03-2010, 02:52 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2010, 05:55 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]

NefCanuck

Also what's Geritol?

Hey, even I have standards (as low as they are) Big Grin

Geritol is a vitamin supplement for the older crowd (50+) so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it.

Amusing for example to watch a 50+ year old woman in a stock Fusion looking at my car and you can almost hear the gears turning in her head Tongue

NefCanuck

Ahhh, ok. When I googled it I came up with slightly different results than that :p