FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted Castone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw you getting on 401 East from Guelph line. Those goldies look good on your car.
Nice one Nick!
I was stuck behind some idiot lady doing 20 under the speed limit cause she was eating a Tim Horton's sandwich. Angry
Mmm TH sandwich.
Are these your winter set? Pretty ballin
Lol...
Yeah I just painted my 09 eaps with a Ford sunburst gold metallic body paintSmile
(11-30-2010, 09:13 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Lol...
Yeah I just painted my 09 eaps with a Ford sunburst gold metallic body paintSmile

do you drive black zx3 with euro rear bumper and sap front end? I saw you couple of times in guelph.
Yeah that's me, I live in Guelph.
What are you driving I've seen a few other Focus' around town.
lately theres been a couple popping up, a s2 zx3 w/ exhaust, lowered etc.., blue zx3 svt and a silver zx5 svt ive seen aswell
up here in ottawa i've seen a couple foci with exhaust, another with EAPs, another with a drop. I see slightly modded ones here and there around the university.

At the same time it helps me achieve this, but it sucks cause mine looks cheap without a drop or rims even though I'm going for the sleeper look!
(11-30-2010, 11:04 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's me, I live in Guelph.

black zx3 w/ sap and winter tires. I have massive and K&N sticker on pass side rear window.
(12-01-2010, 12:34 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]lately theres been a couple popping up, a s2 zx3 w/ exhaust, lowered etc.., blue zx3 svt and a silver zx5 svt ive seen aswell
We put a pair of snow on the front of the S2 Focus today at work.
I haven't seen the blue SVT but the silver one is always around the corner from my house.
(12-01-2010, 08:05 AM)patrick23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2010, 11:04 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's me, I live in Guelph.

black zx3 w/ sap and winter tires. I have massive and K&N sticker on pass side rear window.
Nice! I'll have to keep an eye out for you.
patrick, i think i have spotted you a couple times but never noticed. you'll likely see me driving around a white f150 w/ medichair logos on it and a purple cap. either that or my turbo 07 zx4 (red)
(12-02-2010, 03:00 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]patrick, i think i have spotted you a couple times but never noticed. you'll likely see me driving around a white f150 w/ medichair logos on it and a purple cap. either that or my turbo 07 zx4 (red)

shameless plug. The turbo is important, but it being red is only in brackets.
Tongue

well it isnt every day you see a focus with a FMIC... red ones are everywhere tho in guelph!
(12-02-2010, 03:00 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]patrick, i think i have spotted you a couple times but never noticed. you'll likely see me driving around a white f150 w/ medichair logos on it and a purple cap. either that or my turbo 07 zx4 (red)

you may have. do you live on one of those town houses/condo complex on silvercreek? and does you car has the focaljet decal? w/ focussport fmic if I'm not mistaken...
that wud be me, my gf use to live off westwood so you would have seen the car parked on rhonda quite a bit but we both live in cambridge now, i just so happen to work both my jobs in guelph and have a lot of friends that side of the tracks.