FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rhys Millen goes up a mountain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He was lighting up those rear tires all the way up the hill...probably needs a new set of Hankooks for trip back down.
Nice video. But this dude is only got drifting skills, that's about it. Not sure what the contest or what rules apply to that event. I just think that could have been done way faster in a well balanced corner hugging car. His driving just felt slow with a smoke show.
I thought that was the point -- to burn a set of tires going sideways up a mountain in a car.... looks like a lot of fun IMO.
To many close ups and foot shots and not enough wide angle action shots. From what I saw it could have been filmed anywhere.
(12-02-2010, 12:52 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]To many close ups and foot shots and not enough wide angle action shots. From what I saw it could have been filmed anywhere.

Yeah, look at those divergent shadows and evidence of wind. this was obviously shot in a warehouse somewhere in Area 51.

Ahahahaha

This video is pretty good. Pastrana beating the old record climbing the Washington mountain BUT with the navigator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZh-7hkNe4
Now that's what I'm talking about.