FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: One of my top 5 dream cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Airs this weekend:

2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Funny how I expected it to be AWD with twin turbo......it's completly opposite to that.
Nothing like the sound of that engine at high revs without the noisy turbo cutting into it.Heart
Seems like expensive drift machine (everyone knows they have a havier rear due to engine).....they even said it that it gets tail happy. Just saying.
There's a couple in town here, I think the car comes with a free trophy wife, but in both cases, she didn't look too happy.
(12-04-2010, 12:22 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]There's a couple in town here, I think the car comes with a free trophy wife, but in both cases, she didn't look too happy.

That's 'cause she has to wait until enough time passes to make a divorce settlement worthwhile and she's marking down the days Big Grin

NefCanuck
got a chance to go for a ride in both these cars...buddy of mine is a auto journalist and he managed to get his hands on both these vehicles. All i have to say is AMAZING! Much similar to your porsche or choice. Sounds, looks and feel of these vehicles is awsome!

2011 Porsche Boxter Spyder

2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S

pankaj444

i like safari car very much.