FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Awesome MUSTANG dyno.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fire makes it good, right?
I read somewhere else that the owner of the car admitted fault, as he was trying to"push the envelope" with the stock bottom end in that 5.4L. Guess he found out!
Can't view this at work but is it GT500 catching on fire? Saw it on Streetfire.net a week ago.
(12-04-2010, 08:35 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Can't view this at work but is it GT500 catching on fire? Saw it on Streetfire.net a week ago.

The engine blows up (bottom end spit out the rods), and yes there were some flames (oil burning off on the exhaust I would assume).
this is a great video
(12-04-2010, 11:02 AM)2DXTRM Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2010, 08:35 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Can't view this at work but is it GT500 catching on fire? Saw it on Streetfire.net a week ago.

The engine blows up (bottom end spit out the rods), and yes there were some flames (oil burning off on the exhaust I would assume).

Yep, that's the one. Too bad too sad.
Who needs a supercharger when you have a ZZ572/720R under the hood. Some lucky bastard in southern Ontario will next week. I sold it today at work. From what I hear it's going into a 70's era F body.
My video beats your video :-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKFGr_mkQaA

This is very recent, the owner already took down one....this one is not gonna last probably.
Oops who forgot to sinch that tight?
who's liable for that evo falling off the dyno?
Uumm a tuner
saw the first video a few days ago and my first response was "That was an expensive dyno run"

That and "Where are the marshmallows?" Big Grin

NefCanuck
so..... what kind of numbers did the evo lay Big Grin
0 to fire extinguisher in ten seconds Big Grin

NefCanuck