FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mozilla Seabird Concept Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will replace my iPhone 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG3tLxEQEdg

What if apple buys this concept and uses it as their next iphone?
Time to upgrade. iPhone 4 is so September
I don't get what the whole fancy is about cell phones and such, I never use mine at all..
(12-05-2010, 08:02 AM)tetra Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get what the whole fancy is about cell phones and such, I never use mine at all..

Well that's you. I have an addiction and use my iPhone to full potential Big Grin
all i need is that phone instead of
1- work Laptop
2- Blackberry
3-Personal computer at home

that is sweet!
Billy May here with the new Mozilla Seabird...

great looking concept. Will never happen - not for YEARS.
If you could configure where that virtual keyboard displays (Instead of being forced to split it when laying down have the keyboard project at the bottom like when its docked) and figure out how to get decent battery life outta that thing while doing it, it would certainly be interesting, that's for sure.

NefCanuck
idea is wiked, question is if it will ever come out and do exactly what was just shown with ease. if it does come out and works flawlessly, id totally rock that as my work phone because i can use it for presentations to large groups, showing products to potential customers thru projection on a wall, so many possibilities with it compared to anything else. plus, it pretty sick looking lol
Really nice looking equipment and very thoughtful operations.
But...
This would never happen. Honestly we all know life is fueled by dreams and driven by half ass accomplishments lol.

I'll stick with my BB Torch for now. I use the dam thing for everything except for downloading. My 2 PC's at home are just slaves now downloading random s**t I feel like watching or the new movie that looks good enough to view.

I would buy it though Big Grin
I'll take one - if it actually surfaces!