FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: love this vid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, as fast as that thing might be.. it sounds like total s**t
(12-07-2010, 11:42 AM)tetra Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, as fast as that thing might be.. it sounds like total s**t

That's called anti-lag system. Rolleyes
some guy did that to me last week in a done up black focus.
He revved the sh1t out of his throttle at the red lights, so I thought I'd do the same too. when the light turned green, He floored it, and all I did was just drive calmly and normally forward, and once i reached the speed limit, i kept it there like any normal car would. He was thinking he was all tough and mighty until he saw he was racing himself, then he musta realized he looked like a fool racing no body else.

This video is a sure example of someone with the same mentality. No body races at red lights, its pointless and stupid
Still sounds like crap either way you slice it! lol
may sound like crap, but it spools the turbo faster and its a race car so its going to sound as raw as possible
Sounds good to me, its not a V8 and it shouldn't sound like one.
Yes, I know the benefits. What I'm saying is, it still sounds like crap to me.
I know it's efficient and sounds like that for a reason, all I'm saying is I don't like the sound of it.
needs to be floored more.

also sounds sick to me!!
That sounds badass to me, it's definitely no rice cooking lawnmower sound. Nice find!
it sounds like a 2 stroke dirt bike.. lol

Ironically the video is called "The sweet sound".. haha but that is a dirt bike!
Come to think of it....this is the real anti lag system
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXfUbFR-x7g
(12-08-2010, 01:28 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Come to think of it....this is the real anti lag system
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXfUbFR-x7g

that is and for ever will be my fav youtube vid. i added that as my favort like years ago lol

That's ridiculous.. wow.