FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 16'' rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for 16'' rims. Have 16s winter rubber, need a set of rims to mount them on. Alloy/steelies or anything. If they're some nicee summer rims you've got for sale, ima just mount my winter shoes on my current 16' stock alloys and keep the these ones for summer. I am in the GTA region. Lemme know if anyone has anything. Thanks!
(12-09-2010, 07:21 PM)arpaul15 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for 16'' rims. Have 16s winter rubber, need a set of rims to mount them on. Alloy/steelies or anything. If they're some nicee summer rims you've got for sale, ima just mount my winter shoes on my current 16' stock alloys and keep the these ones for summer. I am in the GTA region. Lemme know if anyone has anything. Thanks!

I have 4 16" alloy that I replaced with 4 new snows on new steelies. It was cheaper than just replacing the 16" snows.

SOLD

[Image: 3562c81a.jpg]
[Image: 37a998e6.jpg]
Still have them, as I have not advertised at all (except this).
I want your marauder.
(01-31-2011, 08:28 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]I want your marauder.

You want the best winter car too? Big Grin

Actually arpaul15 just purchased the wheels tonight. Email payments are a bit new tech to me but got the money.

Thanks Paul.
Smile Thnx! N saw the marauder, looks great!!
(01-31-2011, 10:00 AM)CanadaSVT Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2011, 08:28 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]I want your marauder.

You want the best winter car too? Big Grin

Actually arpaul15 just purchased the wheels tonight. Email payments are a bit new tech to me but got the money.

Thanks Paul.

I think my Focus does just fine as a winter car... *cough*

and I'm aware it's a terrible winter car, but doesn't make me want it any less!!
^^ focus is a great winter car if you know how to drive to the conditions lol

in the winter i have never had a problem, even running boosted this winter and never having winter tires. its just so easy to drive it with upgraded suspension tho, everything is so predictable
I love my Focus in the snow. Its on rails all year round.
i was talking about the marauder being a bad winter car, not my focus.

my accident was driver error.
(02-02-2011, 08:11 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]i was talking about the marauder being a bad winter car, not my focus.

I was serious about the Marauder being a great winter car, the best handling car I've had in the snow. 4 snow tires(SUV All-Terain WT in back), posi rear, as many bags of kitty litter I want in the trunk and the rear air suspension will keep it level. Huge rooster tails out back on the highway today Big Grin
Much better than our ZTW with snows. Serious!

[Image: DSC03242.jpg]
then I stand corrected, and only want it more!!