FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Uses Online Fax Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,
Does anyone on here uses online Fax services? I need the one where it actually sends you back the confirmation of that the file has been sent on this date & at this time(I basicly need a print out as a proof). I failed to find one like that but my old man told me there are some.
I searched google but had no luck.
Maybe someone can help me out.

Thanks alot
Do you have a modem on your computer? that would be able to fax for you.

I've used an ad-supported free faxing service that faxes anywhere in canada, and it sent me an e-mail confirmation of the fax being sent.. but not an actual copy of the fax with it.

I'll look it up when I get home.
darkpuppet,Mar 12 2009, 11:47 AM Wrote:Do you have a modem on your computer?  that would be able to fax for you.

I've used an ad-supported free faxing service that faxes anywhere in canada, and it sent me an e-mail confirmation of the fax being sent.. but not an actual copy of the fax with it.

I'll look it up when I get home.
[right][snapback]282537[/snapback][/right]

Looking for something like this Steve
http://faxzero.com/

only that site doesn't send the confirmation
yeah, that's the one I used.

All you get is an e-mail confirmation saying that the fax was successfully sent.
darkpuppet,Mar 13 2009, 12:05 PM Wrote:yeah, that's the one I used. 

All you get is an e-mail confirmation saying that the fax was successfully sent.
[right][snapback]282603[/snapback][/right]

oh yeah
cool thanks.....used it and it works
thanks

you can close this thread :)