FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yet another newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello FC.net!

I am new to the focus world, and next week I should be getting the car. It is a 2007 sedan SE. It will be the first car I actually own. It is used and in very good condition so with some TLC and help from the community here I hope to have it last a while.

This January I am starting a new job and with it the 150km (round-trip) commute. New (to me) car, New job, New year.

Happy and safe holidays everyone!
any pics of said car? gives us some details!!

also, welcome to the site!
(12-11-2010, 07:11 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]any pics of said car? gives us some details!!

also, welcome to the site!

I will add some pictures of my own soon. Waiting on plates to pick up the car. In the mean time these are some pictures the dealer took:

[Image: 16603607.jpeg]
[Image: 16603606.jpeg]
(12-11-2010, 03:07 AM)Ubiety Wrote: [ -> ]Hello FC.net!

I am new to the focus world, and next week I should be getting the car. It is a 2007 sedan SE. It will be the first car I actually own. It is used and in very good condition so with some TLC and help from the community here I hope to have it last a while.

This January I am starting a new job and with it the 150km (round-trip) commute. New (to me) car, New job, New year.

Happy and safe holidays everyone!

Welcome - nice car - even if it is an autotragic. Wink