FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Great fixer upper for someone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
02 SVTF 192k for $2500
kijiji

EDIT:
Also grab this one for a parts car!
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z247458716

Both for $3500 is a great deal
mannnn where was this 2 months ago when i was looking!!!
wow, that 1st one is tempting.
good parts car

bumpers
seats
front rear disk
svt trim
power options

some one on here with a base 2000-2004 zx3 should jump on this
That SVTF would make a nice daily driver. Fix it up and continue to put some well maintained miles on it.

At that price (and I'm sure someone will beat me about the head for even thinking of this) I wonder if it would be worth it to buy it and custom fit an automatic tranny of some type into it so that I could drive it?

It would sure get some double takes seeing an autotragic when you looked into the car Big Grin

NefCanuck

why custom fit ?

wouldn't an auto fit behind an svt focus zetec the same as it would a regular zetec? in other words, isn't the car's design "ready" for an automatic?
AUTO and SVTF, bah your better off to strap a turbo in your fusion Dan..
(12-18-2010, 01:30 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]AUTO and SVTF, bah your better off to strap a turbo in your fusion Dan..

Except I still have a 7 year / 150K "bumper to bumper" on the Fusion. Slap a turbo in there (no such animal for the V6 yet being besides the point, only a SC that's still being worked on) I'd kiss that goodbye on the powertrain.

Doing it on a cheap car with no warranty to worry about, if it blows up after a year sure I'd be pissed about it, but this would be a toy car not my DD, which the Fusion is, despite all I've done to it Tongue

NefCanuck
for cheap, pickup a low km zetec auto, slap on a turbo and put on a lentech and your done. Spank any of us boosted svt guys at the 1/4 track Smile