FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Delurkify
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
I figured I should post here to say "hi". My wife and I have owned our 2005 ZX5 for a couple years, I've done some mods and browsed these pages before. I think some of you guys (the crazy ones) are familiar with the GTAMC where I go by "toofast306". Hope to see you guys around T.O.!
Welcome and Merry Christmas. What kind of things have you done with your Focus. Pic's too please.
(12-23-2010, 04:55 AM)toofast20 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys
I figured I should post here to say "hi". My wife and I have owned our 2005 ZX5 for a couple years, I've done some mods and browsed these pages before. I think some of you guys (the crazy ones) are familiar with the GTAMC where I go by "toofast306". Hope to see you guys around T.O.!

Welcome ... and doesn't that feel better getting all that lurkiness off your shoulders ... cheers for the holiday season.
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Sadly, no pics (either I can't find the camera or I can't find the cable to upload pics!). Mods so far include replacing all mirrors (interior mirror replacement with temp sensor and compass was a gift to the wife, outside mirrors were replaced BECAUSE of the wife). I also installed some Hawk pads up front, Monroe shoes out back, Amsoil tranny fluid, FS CAI and a custom 2.5/2.25" polished SS exhaust (totally rocks). It's mainly a DD which gets the best maintenance I can provide. I also have a TT 5.0 Stang and a 2.3 Capri RS turbo.
Welcome.
Photos of other 2 cars please.