FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day Date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Vote on which date you would prefer for the dyno day, and only vote if you plan on attending!
GFXjamie,Mar 11 2009, 11:03 AM Wrote:Vote on which date you would prefer for the dyno day, and only vote if you plan on attending!
[right][snapback]282473[/snapback][/right]

I voted May 23 - June 6th is a no-go for me, that's the second of 4 BMW events at Mosport I'm attending this year.
May 23rd as well for me. LOL just before I buy out the lease.
Is that may weekend a long weekend? June 6 I have my humber bike course. So i Voted the 13th
i voted may 23rd mainly cuz everyone else did i go to my cottage on weekends but i could just go after lol.
June 13th suckahz
GFXjamie,Mar 11 2009, 09:03 AM Wrote:Vote on which date you would prefer for the dyno day, and only vote if you plan on attending!
[right][snapback]282473[/snapback][/right]

What time would this take place would be good to know.
it would be starting late morning, would have to set up a time with steeda, but preferably nothing super early in the morning ofcourse. Also, the 23rd is not a long weekend, it is the weekend after may 2-4
I'm good with the 23rd!
For those who havent voted and are planning on attending, Voting will close Wednesday March 18th 2009. Once again, if you are not planning on attending please do not vote!!

Thanks!
it makes no difference to me when, just pick a date soon so i can make sure im not working
2 more days just in case, but its looking like the may 23rd weekend so plan ahead for that date!
Dyno day will be on the 23rd of may which once again is a saturday, i will email Pat from steeda to figure out a time. we have a total of 12 cars i believe that have let me know they will be in so hopefully we still have that amount come dyno time. I will post up the specific time information for you guys as soon as i hear back from steeda, once again, thanks for everyone who signed up and voted to make this possible!
I can't remember how much for a pull or two.
Also is this for just Fofo's or can a friend bring a G5.
Anyone wanna come to the scooby dyno day on 28th? At least come and enjoy some good rides.....
I'll be throwing my rex

Neetronics is hosting it
559 Speers Road
Oakville, Ontario

9am till last car
Just got a email back from Pat at steeda. 23rd is good, but i need an exact number of cars for him, and yes you can bring friends cars aswell! i will have a fiero with me and possibly a RX7 FD. So if you have anybody who is able to come and get their ride dyno'd, post up. Once i get a final 100% number i will let him know so he can give me a start time. currently with roughly 10 cars, he said can do 55$/pull and 60 with AFR so if we get more rides, we mite get a better price so post up ASAP!!
GFXjamie,Mar 19 2009, 04:17 PM Wrote:Just got a email back from Pat at steeda. 23rd is good, but i need an exact number of cars for him, and yes you can bring friends cars aswell! i will have a fiero with me and possibly a RX7 FD. So if you have anybody who is able to come and get their ride dyno'd, post up. Once i get a final 100% number i will let him know so he can give me a start time. currently with roughly 10 cars, he said can do 55$/pull and 60 with AFR so if we get more rides, we mite get a better price so post up ASAP!!
[right][snapback]283053[/snapback][/right]

If it's $55 per car for 3 pulls, then count me in.
I'm down for the 23rd

it will let me get a base number and i can get a date set up for them to do a tune :D
Sorry, i did it again haha...

I just re read the email from pat and he said only 2 pulls this time.... So i shot him one back about it because originally when i talked to him at the store, he said 3 pulls for 45-55$. So I will once again post up when i hear something. Quick question, if somebody can find another dyno who can do it cheaper and is AWD like magnus, then we could do that, because Pat seems to be changing what he says from in person to in email so im not so sure whats up with that. If somebody has a hook up or contact then see what they can do for us. 10-15 cars will be there and if AWD then i bet there may be one or two more
dude give him a call.....seems like emails don't work with that guy
Pages: 1 2