FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: cool breeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so...

when driving in cold weather, there's a draft that comes into my car from behind my dashboard. It goes straight to my right hand as I'm resting it on the gear shifter. it's really, really cold. Anyone else have this? To add, my blower fan rattles and you can hear it clearly from outside of the car.

Next, I'm ??? about this, however when pulling up to a red light as i'm approaching the intersection, pull out of 2nd gear, go into 1st, hold clutch in during the light.

sometimes, the shifter will vibrate/shake in my hand as I push it into first, clutch is all the way in. I usually have music playing so I can't hear if it's grinding but it sure feels like it is. I can't really pinpoint anything specific that I'm doing because it doesn't happen all THAT much. Could I simply be going into 1st gear after coming out of 2nd gear at too high of an rpm? this is as i'm pulling up to the light, btw.