FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 100K Club...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, last night on my way home from Alexandria to Ottawa, the L'il Lincoln (my escape) joined the 100K km club...will be interesting to see what happens with the truck after this point. I know the transffer case/center dif is meant to go 150K without being serviced, and the rear diff is supposed to be good until 200K. I would imagine I'm going to have 150+ on this thing before it's paid off...figures...lol!

Next year we are putting aftermarket Carbotech engineering pads on it, with new Ford Blank Rotors, and likely going to put on a set of 18" rims from another Ford vehicle (like the 09 Fusion SEL with the SAP anthricite rims), and perhaps a magnaflow exhaust. Will also start swapping all fluids over to royal purple, as we want/need this truck to last. We might look at buying a larger vehicle when this one is paid off (Wifey wants a Buick Enclave CXL AWD or Chevy Traverse LTZ).

Anyways, happy new year!
i bought my svt allmost a year ago with 115000km on it now its got almost 160000km

(01-02-2011, 11:16 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]i bought my svt allmost a year ago with 115000km on it now its got almost 160000km

jeez and I thought 32k in one year was a lot!!!
I guess, I'm an odd one then, I bought the replacement 2002 focus zx3 7 months ago now, and I just hit the 90,000 kms mark last week.

I should point out I bought it with 82,300 on it.

On the Plus, I've seen a few Escapes roll into my work with well over 300,000 on them, we even had a black 2001 XLT come in to my work with just over 450,000 on it, and it drove just fine, except for all the rust on the body.
(01-02-2011, 11:16 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]i bought my svt allmost a year ago with 115000km on it now its got almost 160000km

i was hopeing to make this car last but at this rate ill but up for a new car this spring.

other then the km its still mint but i might sell it and atleast get some of my $$$ back

lol im just gunna stop driving long distances as often.
My '07 ZX3 rolled over 100K last month. I must say it's been problem free for the most part (1 alternator replaced under warranty). A few mods here and there and it's been a blast, looking forward to the next 100K.