FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fc Meeting/forum Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A while back I had got permission from darkpuppet to use the name Focuscanada.net to create some cards to draw more people into the site and the only functional meet so far, the Massive Monday's Meet.

So here they are to buy, purely only making back what I spent and in no possible way am I making a profit on them so I do not have to worry about someone trying to sue me :D .

I only have the version of the cards with the Massive Monday's Meet on the back right at the moment. If there was alot of stick about having cards with just the front side that can be arranged. I just need a good number of people wanting them.

Front Side
[Image: FCFront2PIC-1.jpg]

Back Side
[Image: FCRear2-1.jpg]
The real card has a little bit different wording on it, but still the same layout.

They are very useful to hand out to different types of people driving focus', this way you just tell them to check out the site and have fun instead of trying to tell them the name or writing it down on a napkin.

The cards are $0.50 each
Please only order a minimun of $5.00 (10 Cards)

Shipping cost will very
They will be sent be Canada Post and I will show you a picture of the receipt for the extra cost.
I believe I can arrange a paypal payment for those needing them to be shipped.

The other option is to attend the Massive Monday's Meets.
"FOCUS"CANADA and pic of fiesta??umm..k..
^^^owned
Well I wanted a car that no one else had and that no one would figure out.
But congrates your the first.
^^^ "You're" :D